Monday, August 17, 2009

Easy Zucchini Pie



Don't know what to do with all of the zucchinis that you've harvested from your garden this summer? Here is a great (and easy!) recipe that even the kids will love.

Easy Zucchini Pie

2 cups of diced or shredded zucchini
1 medium onion, chopped
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1 cup Bisquick
3 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup more grated Mozzarella cheese

Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a deep pie dish.

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except for the second 1/2 cup of Mozzarella. Dump into the prepared pie dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the filling is set and the cheese is melted and golden brown.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I bet I could get my zucchini hating Omnivore to eat this!

the happy family said...

looks like a lovely lunch idea!

Kristen616 said...

Oh I have so many zucchini from my garden that I don't know what to do with! I'll definitely have to try this!! Looks great!

fast cooker said...

I love Zucchini, I always open to try new things.

 

Made by Lena