Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kreativ Bloggers



Recently, my friend over at Mrs. Southern Belle tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I was so touched and honored - I love it when bloggers can cross genres and recognize all sorts of creativity and inspiration. Thanks Mrs. Southern Belle!!!

Here are the award rules: List 7 things you love, and then pass on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them to let them know that they won!

I love . . .
1. . . . finding creative inspiration in my friends and my everyday life.
2. . . . cooking and baking with organic ingredients.
3. . . . learning something new every single day.
4. . . . my incredibly supportive husband, who says he loves every dish I make.
5. . . . my mom and my grandmother, who taught me how to bake.
6. . . . my dad who makes the best chocolate chip cookies of all time.
7. . . . my brothers, who have always been there for me when I needed someone to lick the cream cheese icing off of the beaters.

I tag . . .
Brown Dog Boutique - custom stationary, treat-kits, and other tips for dog lovers
My Bottle's Up! - a real-life, touching, and hilarious story of motherhood
O'Shea Designs - her hand-made greeting cards are gorgeous
Deals, Steals, and Heels - my shopping guru always has creative ideas
Good Things Catered - she may be on hiatus for lent, but she still rocks!
HauteCakes - order some designer cupcakes, serving greater Atlanta
Life Chef's Food for Life - a fellow Atlanta food blogger, very cool

3 comments:

Brown Dog Boutique said...

Thanks for tagging me with the Kreativ Blogger award! It's my first blog award! Love your blog (and your cooking)!!

My Bottle's Up! said...

aww! you're a doll. thanks for the tag... never been "tagged." you just de-virginized me. :)~

cheers!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

you are so sweet!

 

Made by Lena