Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spreadin' the Blogger Love

Thanks to Mrs. Southern Belle for the Blog Award! You rock, Candy! Thank you for thinking of me!


Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I choose . . .
1. Brown Dog Boutique Blog
2. Good Things Catered
3. Project Prom Queen
4. Danni's Soap Box
5. Finding Serendipity
6. A Fraction of Love
7. The Perfect Pallete
8. The Budget Conscious Bride

All of these ladies blog from the heart, and I have been thrilled to get to know them better - online and off!

4 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

thank you so much for the award :)
You made my day!

Brown Dog Boutique said...

Thank you! So excited to get a blog award! I appreciate it!

JenWoodhouse.com said...

you are so sweet! i love your blog... makes me so hungry!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I miss you. too! This Saturday is THE day:) I'm excited!

 

Made by Lena