Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All About Vintage Victuals

Vintage Victuals started in late 2008 as a fun way for me to keep track of some of my favorite family recipes and to share them with my friends.

The blog has grown and taken on a life of its own, featuring tried-and-true recipes from my family members, quirky recipes from my vintage cookbook collection, and original recipes that I have come up with cooking dinner for my husband.

Vintage Victuals recipes have been featured on TasteSpotting, FoodGawker, and other culinary websites. The blog has also received several great awards from fellow bloggers. As the success of Vintage Victuals continues to grow, my culinary philosophy remains the same: simple, old-fashioned recipes are the absolute best!

I hope you will follow me and share in this great bloggin' and bakin' adventure!

0 comments:

 

Made by Lena