Monday, June 1, 2009

Vidalia Victuals Contest: The Top Ten

I know what you're thinking, dear readers. You're thinking that I've been a bit slack on the blogging lately. Well, all I can tell you is I've been doing double blog duty - just wait until you see all the wonderful Vidalia Onion creations I've been making for the Vidalia Victuals Contest!!

We enjoyed making each of these Top Ten dishes in the Vidalia Victuals Contest. The hubs and I picked the top ten for their diversity, their authenticity, and their Vidalia-ness. :-) Each one was delicious and will definitely be in our yearly rotation. I cannot wait to see which one you, dear readers, vote for as the winner!

Here's how to vote: Look up. No, not literally up, but up the page. And to the right. See the pretty little poll I made? That's where you can vote! So peruse the recipes, try some out this week if you want, and pick your winner by noon on Monday, June 8, 2009 (that's one week from today).

I also want to thank everyone who entered a recipe in my little contest. I appreciate you sharing with me! I'm keeping ALL of them because we still have 1 more bag of onions left!

Good luck to the finalists, and I hope all my dear readers enjoy the Vidalias!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Glad you posted this! I saw something on my reader board a week or so ago, but when I clicked on the posts, it said the links weren't valid. I can't wait to try some of these recipes!

 

Made by Lena